You think somebody is pretty, nice or great.
You are in love.
Now you have to get to know them.
Only then will you know if they are right for you.
And whether or not he or she also likes you.
It is important to be polite when approaching somebody.
To make it a bit easier, here are a few tips about flirting:
- Make contact when you are in a good mood.
- Wear something nice but comfortable so you feel good.
- Stand close to the person but keep enough distance.
- Look at the person and make eye contact.
- Say: “I would like to get to know you better. Is that OK?”
- If it is then ask the person something. Questions about their favourite music or hobbies.
- Show interest in the person.
- Pay them a compliment. Tell them what you find so great about them.
- The first compliment should not be about their body.
- Tell them, for example, that you think they have good taste in music or like the way they talk.
- You will be sure to notice if the person likes you as well.
It takes a lot of courage to approach somebody.
Sometimes you talk to another person and they have no interest.
This is of course sad for you.
Nonetheless, it’s better to know.