Who can help me? I have been sexually abused.

There are many people in Germany who help young people.

They work in advice centres.

They can help in the event of violence.

They can help in the event of sexual abuse.


Advice is free of charge.

They will help you to decide what help you need.


Find them at:




There are also advice centres for young refugees.

Unfortunately the website is only in German.


And often you have to make an appointment.

Ask someone if they can help you. Many have interpreters.

If they do not have interpreters, maybe you can take someone with you.